Pair Sweet Annie’s homemade Madagascar Vanilla and Fountain Shop Chocolate ice creams with this epic Life Made Sweeter recipe for the ultimate party favor. Sweet Annie's Ice Creams are handcrafted and made in small batches for the freshest and creamiest taste. No campfire needed!
Oreo Cookie Crust
- 2 cups of crushed Oreo cookies, with cream filling
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2 ½ cups of Madagascar Vanilla ice cream
- 2 ½ cups of Fountain Shop Chocolate ice cream
- ½ cup of mini marshmallows
- 3-4 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 ½ cups of toasted mini marshmallows, divided
- ½ cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8 x 8 square baking dish with parchment or wax paper leaving an overhang for easier removal of the bars. Set aside.
- Make the cookie crust- In a medium-sized bowl or a food processor, add the whole Oreo cookies (no need to remove cream filling) and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and blend until well combined. Press mixture into the bottom of a lined baking dish. Place in freezer for about 1 hour to set.
- Roast marshmallows- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange marshmallows on baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 3 minutes until marshmallows are browned on top.
- Assemble- Remove chocolate ice cream and vanilla ice cream from the freezer to soften - about 15 - 20 minutes. When ready, scoop around 2 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream over the cookie crust and spread evenly using an offset spatula. Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top.
- Place pan in freezer to harden slightly (about 10 - 20 minutes).
- Next, spread the vanilla ice cream over the chocolate ice cream layer evenly. Again, place pan in the freezer for 10 minutes if needed to harden slightly.
- Top with prepared toasted marshmallows, crushed graham crackers, and mini chocolate chips. Return to the freezer for another 10-20 minutes to set up.
- Lift out of pan using the parchment paper overhang. Allow to sit out for about 5-10 minutes so the crust softens up slightly. Using a sharp knife, cut into square rectangles. Store bars in freezer until ready to serve.